- 2 cups cashew halves
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook butter, sugar and corn syrup over medium high heat until it registers 290°F on a candy thermometer, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Add cashews and stir to coat. Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt and cool completely before serving.
Recipe adapted from I Cook Different