This recipe for Potato Hash with Bacon and Eggs is incredibly versatile and full of flavor. Crispy fried eggs and bacon, pillowy potatoes, and savory additions of onion and peppers makes this dish an irresistible skillet meal. It may be served for breakfast and brunch, but also lunch or dinner too, and is one of the best one pan meals.
Potato Hash with Bacon and Eggs is a solid recipe to prepare for family and friends any time of day. It’s a great breakfast dish to serve to your family because it is hearty, delicious, and comforting. This dish is even nourishing and filling enough to serve for lunch and dinner too, thanks to the addition of crispy fried eggs.
Potato Hash is also one of the best options to serve at brunch. If you find yourself searching for something easy to prepare, which includes every component of a great breakfast, meat, eggs, carbohydrates, and vegetables, then make this recipe. Choose this dish if you are short on prep time, since it’s a one skillet meal, clean-up will also be a breeze.
Potato Hash with Bacon and Eggs is crispy, savory, and smokey. It’s sure to please almost every breakfast lover and the chef too, as it is super simple to prepare, but also a pleasure to eat.
Ingredients (Makes 2 servings)
- 1 medium potato
- 2 eggs
- 2 strips of bacon
- salt, pepper, vegetable oil
- Use a vegetable slicer to slice potato hash
- Rinse hash and squeeze out excess water
- Salt and pepper the hash with a drizzle of vegetable oil
- Heat up waffle maker and layer with potato hash
- Crack two eggs and layer on top of potato hash
- Layer more hash on top of eggs
- Cut the two strips of bacon and layer on top of hash
- Close and let cook for 10 minutes
- Take out and enjoy!