- 2 lb fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 12 slice bacon, uncooked
- 1/2 c light brown sugar
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide asparagus spears into 12 bundles (3-4 pieces each). Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each bundle, starting 1/2″ from bottom of the tips. Secure the bacon-wrapped asparagus with a toothpick. Arrange bundle in a shallow baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan; heat mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Pour mixture over asparagus bundles.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until spears have begun to wilt and bacon looks fully cooked. Enjoy!