Caesar Chicken is the ideal melt in your mouth recipe! It is creamy, easy, and full of flavor. This simple chicken recipe just includes 4 Ingredients and requires less than half an hour.
It is one of those absolute BEST chicken recipes on the market. This baked caesar chicken is the easiest and tastiest weeknight supper!
This Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe is an easy 4 ingredient recipe you’ll be able to make any evening. It is the kind of pantry recipe you can throw together in moments and feed the entire family.
This tender and moist chicken is as simple as smothering the chicken breasts in parmesan cheese and caesar dressing. The parmesan can help to thicken the sauce and it bakes down into cheesy creamy perfection. No need to season the chicken since the caesar dressing has enough taste to go about.
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1-1½ cup parmesan-cheese grated
- ½ cup sour-cream (optional)
- 1 cup caesar-salad dressing
- Heat oven to 375°F and spray on the interior of an 8×11″ baking-dish with cooking-spray.
- When the breasts are irregular thickness, then pound them (put in a Ziploc bag and onto a level surface) into a even ¾-1″ thickness using a meat-pounder.
- Sprinkle the breasts (either side ) with grated parmesan-cheese & freshly-ground black-pepper, and set them in the prepared baking-dish.
- Whisk together sour cream and caesar dressing in a small-bowl. Pour on the sour cream/caesar mix over every breasts then sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on the top.
- Put the prepared chicken in the oven and bake at 375°F for 30minutes.
- Turn the oven to broil and broil the breasts an extra 2-4minutes or till the chicken turns golden-brown. It may burn fast, so watch it carefully.
- When completed, remove from the oven and cover loosely with foil and permit chicken to rest 5-10minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy. If desired, garnish with chopped parsley.