So I thought it’s only fitting I give you guys a couple tomato jokes, because you know, tomatoes are funny.
Q: Why Did The Tomato Blush?
A: Because he saw the salad dressing
Q: Why did the tomato go out with a prune?
A: Because he couldn’t find a date!
Q: How do you get rid of lazy tomato employees?
A: Can them.
Lame, I know. But funny!
- 2–3 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice the tomatoes into 1/4″ slices and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Top each slice with enough parmesan to cover the top, as well as a sprinkling of basil and oregano.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with the fresh chopped Italian parley.
- Serve immediately!
If you like this recipe,You might also like:????