“This is a great dip for a football party. If you don’t like the spicy stuff, omit them. I have also used just red pepper flakes and added more pepperoni. Serve with baguettes or crackers “
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped, or more to taste
- 10 slices pepperoni sausage, or as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together the mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, canned green chilies, onion, and jalapenos in a bowl until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Spread the dip out into an ungreased 9×13-inch baking dish, and top with a layer of pepperoni slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the dip is bubbling, about 45 minutes. Serve hot.