“A very yummy pie, made with fresh blueberries and fresh cherries.”
- 2 cups pitted cherries
- 2 cups blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- Mix sugar, flour, and cinnamon in large bowl. Add fruit. Add lemon juice, and stir well.
- Pour into a 9 inch unbaked pie shell. Dot with the butter or margarine. Cover with top crust and flute edges. Cut small slits in the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 1 hour. I put a baking sheet under mine to catch any liquid that might bubble over.