These Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes are creamy bite-sized cheesecakes with a graham cracker crust and topped with a delicious salted caramel. The perfect bite for any occasion!
My obsession for mini cheesecakes knows no bounds. They truly are the perfect bite. Cheesecake truly is my favorite dessert and I never give up trying different cheesecake recipes. This recipe for mini cheesecakes is fool proof, no water bath required and very versatile.
A few weeks ago while I was shopping in Canmore I found this jar of salted caramel sauce in one my favorite little stores there. I knew then that I had to make something special to use it on.
- ▢2 1/4 cups graham crackers crushed
- ▢2 tbsp brown sugar packed
- ▢1/2 cup butter salted, melted (1 stick)
- ▢16 oz cream cheese 2 packages
- ▢4 tbsp sugar
- ▢1/4 cup sour cream
- ▢2 eggs
- ▢2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ▢1/8 tsp salt
- ▢18 tbsp salted caramel
- ▢kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a food processor add the crushed graham crackers, brown sugar and melted butter. Pulse a few times until fine crumbs form. Pat mixture into ungreased mini cheesecake pan in each individual cup.
- Add the cream cheese, sugar to the bowl of your mixer and mix until smooth. Add the sour cream, eggs, flour and salt to the mixer and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add about 2 to 3 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture to each cup. The mini cheesecake pan has 12 cups, there will be crumbs and cheesecake mixture left over for another 6 mini cakes, so if you only have one pan, refrigerate the crust and cheesecake mixture until the pan is free to continue.
- Bake the cheesecakes for about 15 to 20 minutes. Let the cheesecakes cool and come to room temperature.
- Melt the salted caramel in the microwave until you can spoon it out. Top each cheesecake with about 1 tbsp of the salted caramel then sprinkle with a bit of kosher salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.