- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8boneless chicken breast, cut into 2″ pieces
- 1 20 oz can(s)pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 c your favorite bbq sauce (I love Sunset Gourmet’s sweet & spicy brown sugar bourbon sauce)
- In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread chicken and pineapple alternately onto skewers. Grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, basting with bbq sauce or until chicken juices run clear.