With a crispy, garlic crusted surface, juicy insides and a garlic butter sauce, this is a 5 ingredient boneless skinless chicken thigh recipe. It’s almost unbelievable how outrageously delicious such an effortless recipe can be!
There’s one key thing about this recipe that distinguishes it from most quick and easy chicken thigh recipes – these are CRISPY skinless chicken thighs.
Here’s the secret: garlic powder, salt and pepper sprinkled on the chicken thighs. Cook on a relatively low heat = deep golden, crispy crust with terrific savoury garlic flavour.
And not only do you get all the pleasure of devouring that garlicky crispy crust, the brown bits in the pan from the searing* is the base for an incredible pan sauce that takes 1 1/2 minutes to make.
* The official word for the gold stuff in pans is fond.
I’m pretty sure chicken breast is the most popular cut of chicken here in Australia – and probably many western countries.
In all honesty, when it comes to stress free quick and easy meals with chicken, go chicken thighs all the way. It’s juicier so easier to cook, less prone to drying out because you overcooked it by 90 seconds, can be cooked with less oil and it has better flavour than breast.
Hello friends! Another recipe for chicken thighs. According to it, you should get chicken with a crispy crust, tender meat and spicy taste. It can be both a main course and an appetizer.Easy delicious recipe.
- Chicken thighs – 8 pcs
- Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Garlic – 6 cloves
- Oregano – 1 teaspoon
- Ground red pepper – 2 teaspoons
- Sunflower oil – 3 tablespoons
- Pat thighs dry with paper towels and put in a deep container.
- Crush three cloves of garlic, mix with salt and other spices and coat the thighs well. (You can take more garlic, crush some and coat the chicken, and bake some whole garlic)
- Add sunflower oil to the container, mix and leave the chicken warm for 1 hour (covered with a film or lid)
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees °C
- After an hour, put the chicken on a baking sheet, unpeeled garlic cloves there and put in the oven
- After 35-40 minutes, the thighs are ready.
*The baking sheet can be covered with baking paper (parchment), and the chicken will not stick to the baking sheet, and it is easier to clean it later.
*The juice and marinade from the chicken will soak the garlic cloves, and it will turn out very tasty. Unless, of course, you love roasted garlic. By the way, if you put a whole head of garlic, then you can make a good garlic sauce from it.
That’s the whole recipe!
Cook with pleasure!