Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 23 minutes
1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
1 cup half-and-half
4 organic eggs
10 ounces diced canned green chiles
½ teaspoon ground cumin
Salt, to taste
1. Arrange the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and pour in
two cups of water.
2. In a bowl, add half of the cheese and remaining ingredients and
3. Place the mixture into a generously greased 6-inch metal pan
4. Place the pan on top of the trivet.
5. Secure the lid and place the pressure valve to the “Seal” position.
6. Select “Manual” and cook under “High Pressure” for about 20
7. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to broil.
8. Select “Cancel” and carefully do a “Natural” release for about 10
minutes, and then do a “Quick” release.
9. Remove the lid and transfer the pan onto the counter.
10. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese evenly and broil for about 2-3
11. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information per Serving:
Fat: 21.3 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Protein: 14.5 grams