Classic deviled eggs go well with any main dish or even as a stand-alone protein-packed snack. Bookmark this recipe- you’ll come back to it again and again!PREP TIME10 minsCOOK TIME10 minsTOTAL TIME20 minsSERVINGS: 12 slices of eggs AUTHOR: Kathleen
- 6 hard boiled eggs Peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle juice
- 1/4 teaspoon white vinegar
- Slice the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove all the yolks from the whites and place yolks in a small bowl. Place the whites on a plate and set aside.
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Add all of the rest of the ingredients to the bowl except the paprika and mix until smooth. Spoon mixture into a ziplock bag. Drawn the mixture into one corner of the bag. Cut off that corner. Evenly squeeze the mixture into the egg white halves then sprinkle with paprika.
Serving: 1/12 of the recipe | Calories: 70kcal | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 31mg | Vitamin A: 130IU | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.3mg
If you like this recipe,You might also like:🥰