This easy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is exactly what you imagine when you think of homemade chicken noodle soup – soothing, warming, comforting and rich in flavor. It is loaded with juicy chicken and tender noodles.
We love chicken soup and how easy it is to make! This one’s on the regular rotation in our house along with this creamy chicken noodle soup.
My sister Anna was so nice to bring us this chicken noodle soup after the baby was born. It is super simple to make – no need to trim the chicken ahead of time since the fat comes off easily after it’s boiled. Thanks Anna for sharing this simple and delicious chicken soup recipe with us. P.S. Try Anna’s Gluten Free Egg Noodles to make this gluten free!
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 can cream of celery
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 bag noodles
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. sage
- 1 1/2 tsp. marjoram
- 1 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 3 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1/2 minced large white onion
- 2 large cans of canned chicken
- 1/2 cup cup of peas and carrots
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt butter in a pan then add garlic, and onion.
- Keep heat on medium to medium high. Once turning translucent, add the carrots and peas.
- After all is warmed add chicken and all the wet ingredients.
- Next add spices stirring in completely. Add the noodles and heat thoroughly until noodles are fully cooked.
- Serve hot.