With minimal ingredients and 30 minutes these Easy No Bake Cookies are the perfect go to snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth to no end. Filled with peanut butter, cocoa and oats, the flavor combination is a dream come true.
Easy No Bake Cookies are one recipe that I have been making since I was a kid. It was one of the first recipes I ever learned make from scratch and one that I haven’t stopped making since.
If you haven’t noticed already, this site is filled with deliciously easy recipes for all skill level cooks or bakers and I like to make everything as approachable as can be.
These No Bake Cookies are one of the most approachable recipes around. Cookies are a staple in our household and beer last too long, thanks to my darling husband.
Let’s get to the recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- In a large saucepan or high sided saute pan add your butter, sugar, milk and cocoa powder.
- Melt together and bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Add in your peanut butter and vanilla and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Add in your oats and stir until full covered and coated.
- Lay down a piece of parchement paper on a flat surface and using a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop, scoop about 2 heaping tablespoonfuls into mounds on your parchement paper and let set for about 20 minutes.