prep time: 15 MINUTES cook time: 30 MINUTES additional time: 5 MINUTES total time: 50 MINUTES
This Copycat Sonic Easy Peach Tea Recipe is sure to be a hit with your friends and family! I love the fruity twist on a staple drink recipe!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2-3 sliced fresh peaches
- 3 Tea Bags
- 6 cups Water
- Bring syrup ingredients to boil. Then reduce heat to medium.
- Crush peach slices as you stir to dissolve sugar.
- Turn off heat cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Boil water and brew tea letting steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate.
- Strain syrup through a fine strainer to remove fruit pieces.
- Add syrup to tea and serve over ice.
If you like this recipe,You might also like:🥰