Easy Strawberry Cookies made with Fresh Strawberries and baked in 15 minutes. One bowl, no beaters necessary, soft, delicious cookies. The perfect summertime cookie recipe.
Sprinkle a little powdered sugar or drizzle with melted chocolate and make them extra special.
Easy Strawberry Cookies
I am now starting to get into strawberry mode. And since the season has just started here in Italy, I knew I had to make a batch of Strawberry Cookies again.
And to tell the truth I have been on a roll these days with “recipes the Italian won’t share” including Strawberry Cream Cheese Strudel , Chocolate Panna Cotta with a tasty Strawberry Topping and this popular Strawberry Mousse, of course these cookies are still on the list.
I really hope you are not sick of strawberries yet, because I still have a couple of recipe waiting in the wings!
But these cookies I just had to post. 1. They are really good and make a great snack. 2. All you need is one bowl, a whisk and a spatula.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil* (100 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (112 grams)
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour (227 grams)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chopped strawberries (140 grams)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F (180C) line 1 or 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the egg, juice, oil, vanilla and sugar, until well combined.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix until combined, gently mix in the chopped strawberries just until combined. Form into balls (approximately the size of a golf ball. Place on prepared cookie sheets, sprinkle with a little granulated sugar and bake for approximately 15 minutes. Let cool completely and enjoy! Dust with powdered sugar before serving if desired.