- 1 package (20 oz.) fresh cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound baby spinach leaves, rinsed and crisped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup slivered red onion
- 6 hard-cooked large eggs, peeled and quartered
How to Make It
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 2 quarts water to a boil. Add tortellini and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender to bite, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, parsley, oregano, and salt. Add cooked tortellini and mix to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 1 day.
Add spinach, feta cheese, and onion to tortellini and mix gently. Mound salad on a platter and arrange egg quarters around the edge.