Back to Top
- 4-6 large tomatoes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 4 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn *fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese *optional
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2. Slice the top off the tomatoes and scoop out all the pulp. Place in a baking dish.
- 3. Brown the ground beef in a large saute pan. Once cooked through, add the taco seasoning.
- 4. Add the spinach and corn. Cook until the spinach is wilted and everything is fully mixed together.
- 5. Stuff the tomatoes with the beef mixture. Use any leftover beef in the bottom of the baking dish.
- 6. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with the cilantro and serve.