These Homemade Bounty Bars are SUPER easy to make and only require 3 ingredients! Follow my simple step-by-step instructions and make this popular candy bar at home!
It’s Friday today! And you know what it means, right? It’s the end of the week so you can INDULGE! And I have the perfect recipe for that. Chocolate + sweetened condensed milk + shredded coconut. That’s right, 3 ingredients are all you need to make delicious yet super simple Homemade Bounty Bars aka. Mounds.
Want Homemade Bounty Bars? Use milk chocolate. Want Homemade Mounds ? Use dark chocolate instead. Making candy bars from scratch is as simple as that!
I don’t know about you, but I love making goodies like these Bounty Bars from scratch. It usually tastes way better and you know exactly what goes in it. Win win.
Take homemade pesto, or homemade peanut butter for instance. Guys, I will never ever buy those from the store again now that I’ve tried to make them from scratch!
Anyway, all I’m saying is these Homemade Bounty Bars aka. Mounds are good, very good! I wish I could send some of my homemade candy bars to my mom, because Bounty Bars are her favorite candies ????
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter or margarine. Mix and pat into the bottom of one 9×13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- Step 3Combine the condensed milk and flaked coconut. Spread over the crust and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- Step 4Spread the melted chocolate chips over the top. Let cool and cut into squares.
Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving:219 calories; 11.9 g total fat; 16 mg cholesterol; 109 mg sodium. 28.4 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein;