Raspberry Sauce Ingredients:
- 6 oz fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¼ C sugar
- 2 C crushed graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ C unsalted butter, melted
Vanilla cheesecake ingredients:
- 2 – 8oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ C sugar
- 1 TBSP Cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla bean extract
Raspberry Sauce Directions:
- Using a food processor or blender, blend together the raspberries or sugar until pureed
- Pour into a strainer to remove the seeds. Then set it aside.
- Line the bottom of a 6inch springform pan with parchment paper and spray the sides with pam baking spray.
- Using a large bowl mix the melted butter and the crushed crackers.
- Press the crust into the springform pan
- Place into the freezer while you make the cheesecake mixture
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON OR OPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS