These seared Garlic Butter Steak Bites pack so much flavor and are so easy to throw together! The best part? They’re ready in 15 minutes!
You know what’s better than a 30 Minute Recipe? A 15 Minute Recipe! Seriously! This 15 Minute Recipe is for the meat lovers out there! Lots of delicious steak bites smothered in a yummy garlic butter sauce! Have I piqued your interest yet?
You know what else? It’s all in one skillet! I live in Alberta, so we love our steak here and I’m no exception. I love a good steak, but I also love steak bites, because they’re so full of flavor and so easy to prepare. These bite size pieces of steak look fancy if you’re throwing a party, just spear them with toothpicks and watch them disappear.
- 2 lbs sirloin steak, Ribeye or porterhouse- cut into bite size cubes
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tbs fresh parsley
- In a large semi deep skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. (Make sure the pan is very hot)
- Season the cubes of steak with salt, pepper, onion powder and brown sugar then drop into the hot skillet in a single layer (do a second batch if your skillet is not large enough)
- Cook the bites for roughly 3 minutes, mixing until cooked to your liking
- Remove from heat and add in your garlic, parsley and butter and broth then mix and return to the stove on a low heat , mixing for about 4 minutes.
- serve hot!