How cute are these?!?! Simple to make, easy to eat, and a hit with any crowd!!
I made these a few weeks ago for a family function we were all going to and everyone (especially the kids) loved them! The entire tray was empty by the time it was time to go home, which I take as a good sign, hehe!
These little bites are perfect for parties, company, freezing for later, and even portion control!!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 5 bananas, sliced thin
- 1 box Mini Nilla Wafers
- Line a mini muffin tray with paper liners. *This recipe makes about 36
- Place one mini nilla wafer in the bottom of each paper liner.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar.
- Slowly add in the milk and mix until smooth.
- Next, slowly add in the pudding mix.
- Beat for about 2-3 minutes until thick and smooth.
- Using a piping bag, scoop mixture inside and close. *You can spoon this on as well, just won’t be as pretty
- Pipe (or spoon) mixture on top of each nilla wafer until about 2/3 full.
- Place a banana slice on top and continue process until all are completed.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours, then serve and enjoy!!
Recipe adapted from: thecookinchicks.com