Yield: 3 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
4 organic eggs
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 ½ tablespoons butter, divided
¾ cup chopped fresh mushrooms
3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
1. In a large bowl, add the eggs, almond milk, salt, and black pepper
and beat until well combined. Stir in the spinach.
2. Place one tablespoon of the butter in the Instant Pot and select
“Sauté.” Then add the mushrooms and cook for about 6-8
3. Transfer the mushrooms into a bowl.
4. In the pot, add the remaining butter and melt it.
5. Select the “Cancel” button and place the egg mixture inside.
6. Secure the lid and place the pressure valve to the “Seal” position.
7. Select “Steam” and just use the default time of 5 minutes.
8. Select “Cancel” and carefully do a “Quick” release.
9. Remove the lid and transfer the omelet onto a plate.
10. Place the cheese over one half of the omelet and fold it.
11. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information per Serving:
Fat: 20.6 grams
Carbohydrates: 2.1 grams
Protein: 16.1 grams