No peek chicken requires little prep work to taste delicious. This tender rice and chicken dish with savory sauce is sure to become a family favorite.PREP TIME10 minsCOOK TIME1 hrTOTAL TIME1 hr 10 minsSERVINGS: 6 servings AUTHOR: Kathleen
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups long-grain white rice uncooked
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 6 skinless chicken breasts Boneless
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the 9 X 13-inch baking dish, whisk together both soups, chicken broth, onion soup mix, Italian seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until evenly combined. Add rice and mix in.
- Season Chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place Chicken over rice mixture.
- Cover baking dish with completely with aluminum foil and make sure seal is tight. Bake in the preheated oven, 1 hour- 1 hour and 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. (As the chicken is covered it will not brown!)
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 444kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 1555mg | Potassium: 671mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 8.9mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1.6mg