These Oreo balls are such a fun and easy treat to make! Just 3 ingredients and they’re no-bake. Follow this simple tutorial for the best ever Oreo truffles!
Good morning my friend! It really is a good morning for me, as I am on vacation with my family in the beautiful Dominican Republic.
It’s been glorious so far. The weather is warm and breezy and the sun is shining. We are getting lots of relaxation in, and it feels wonderful.
Before I left, I whipped up a quick batch of these Oreo Balls so that I could still have something to share with you, even though I’m away.
I chose this recipe because it is so quick and easy, and you only need 3 simple ingredients to make it! Also I feel like this site is a little light on candy recipe options (although I do have a great marshmallow recipe, an excellent how-to on making chocolate bark, and the most insanely good homemade moose munch recipe!)
But if you know someone who is a fan of cookies and cream, you have to make them these Oreo truffles! My oldest son LOVES them. They’re a perfect balance of deep, dark chocolate and creamy white chocolate, with a snappy candy coating and a soft, luscious filling.
- 14.3 ounces Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies (1 package)
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese (1 brick)
- 12.5 ounces white melting chocolate (1 package)
- Place the cookies in the bowl of a food processor* and pulse to fine crumbs.
- Transfer all but about 1 tablespoon of the crumbs to a large mixing bowl, and add the cream cheese.
- Mix until blended.
- Scoop 1-inch diameter balls, and roll between the palms to shape into smooth spheres.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Place the white chocolate in a bowl and microwave** in 30 second intervals, stirring, until smooth and melted.
- Coat the Oreo balls in the melted white chocolate, and sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs to garnish.