Layers of oreo cookies, pudding and an amazing cream cheese layer make this Oreo Lasagna Recipe heavenly. It is the perfect no bake dessert and easy to make.
Oreo Lasagna Recipe
Layers upon layers of delicious oreo cookies and more create a dessert that everyone will want the recipe. It is simply the best and everyone goes crazy over it. Oreo lasagna might just be my favorite type of lasagna. 🙂
It is similar to Oreo Dirt Cake and has many of the same delicious flavors. The main difference is the layers that alternate in this dessert. Not only is it so creamy and decadent but it looks gorgeous.
When you serve this Oreo Lasagna recipe, the layers look so pretty!
Layers of oreo cookies, pudding and an amazing cream cheese layer make this Oreo Lasagna Recipe heavenly. It is the perfect no bake dessert and so easy.Course: DessertCuisine: AmericanKeyword: Oreo LasagnaServings: 9Calories: 408 kcalAuthor: Desserts on a DimeIngredients
- 1 pkg regular Oreos
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz cool whips divided
- 1 5.9- ounce pkg chocolate instant pudding
- 2 3/4 cup milk cold
- Crush the whole package of cookies either with a food processor. Save 1 cup to sprinkle on top of dessert lasagna when it’s done.
- In a small bowl mix remaining crumbs with melted butter. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, and press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan.
- Using electric mixer, mix half of Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Spread the mixture on top of the oreo crust. Transfer to the refrigerator while you are making the pudding.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Spread the pudding over the previous layer, and let it sit for 10 minutes to firm up the pudding.
- Spread the remaining half of cool whip over the pudding, and sprinkle with reserved Oreo crumbs on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.