These are THE BEST KETO FATHEAD LOW CARB PIZZA ROLLS you will have taste! The texture is pretty amazing considering they are grain free, gluten free, nut free and low carb!
Comfort food has always been something related to bread, don’t you think? A crusty Italian loaf smothered in butter, croutons for a salad, rolls with dinner, french toast, bread pudding and on and on and on. The staple of an American diet has been bread.
But once you decide to be on a low carb diet, standard bread is out of the question which could make anyone feel the loss of that once beloved food. No worries though, I’ve created a ton of low carb bread recipes to make you feel like you’re not missing out on anything!
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp italian seasonings
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce my recipe or Rao’s brand
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese sliced or shredded
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- For the dough, melt the 2 cups shredded mozzarella with the cream cheese on the stove top until combined well or in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining dough ingredients. Wet your hands and mix together as best you can to form a dough.
- Roll between two pieces of parchment paper to the size of 8 by 16 inches.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread half the sauce over the dough. Lay the sliced mozzarella over the sauce. Spread out the slices of pepperoni.
- Roll up and cut roll in half. Then slice 12 pieces.
- Lightly spray an 8 inch pie dish with olive oil cooking spray and place the rolls in the pan. Top with remaining sauce.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned on the edges.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes or you won’t be able to pick them up as they will be too cheesy.