- 1 box of brownie mix (Duncan Hines is my favorite!) OR chocolate cake mix works too!
- 1 3.4oz can La Lechera (which is caramel flavored condensed milk)
- 2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips/melting chocolate
- Prepare and bake your brownies as directed on your brownie box in a 9×13 baking pan and let chill
- Spread your coconut out on a baking sheet
- Toast your coconut by baking on 350 for about 10 minutes (or until your coconut turns golden brown)
- In a microwave safe dish, cook your 13.4oz of La Lechera and 1/4 cup evaporated milk for 2-3 minutes and mix
- Now combine your coconut and caramel mix and mix well
- Pour your caramel mixture over your cooked brownies
- Now melt your chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 40 seconds until melted
- Pour your melted chocolate into a zip lock bag, cut the tip off the corner and begin drizzling your chocolate over your caramel covered brownies
- Set in the fridge for about 30 minutes and enjoy!