Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast is one of the easiest, most flavor pot roast recipes you’ll ever make. Made with only a handful of ingredients, it’s a tender, melt-in-your-mouth pot roast that the entire family will love.
- 3 lbs. chuck roast
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 stick butter
- 6–8 pepperoncini
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over high heat and sear the chuck roast.
- Season with salt and pepper and add to a slow cooker, along with ranch dressing mix and onion soup mix.
- Add butter and pepperoncinis to the slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours and shred chuck roast.