Recipe By:LINDA DEMARIA
“Although there are a lot of ingredients, this recipe is so easy and really delicious! Great to take to a picnic or party.”
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color pasta
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienned
- 1 medium fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the olive oil, white wine vinegar, basil, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked pasta, dressing mixture, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper, tomato, and olives. Top with mozzarella cheese to serve.