“This is a delicious and attractive fruit salad. Easy to make!”
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O(R)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) package strawberries, partially frozen
- 2 bananas, peeled and diced
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring water to a boil and add gelatin. After gelatin has dissolved, add strawberries, bananas and pineapple, mix well; remove from heat.
- Spoon mixture into individual heart molds or a 9×13 inch baking dish; chill until firm.
- Top each serving with whipped topping, if desired; serve.