Yield: 6 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
8 large eggs
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 cup trimmed and chopped fresh kale
½ cup seeded and chopped tomato
2 scallions, sliced
1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Arrange a steamer trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and pour
in one cup of water.
2. Grease six (6 ounces) ovenproof custard cups.
3. In a large bowl, add the eggs, milk, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper and beat until well combined.
4. In another bowl, mix together the vegetables.
5. Divide the vegetable mixture into the prepared custard cups evenly and top with the egg mixture followed by the Parmesan
6. Place three custard cups on top of the trivet.
7. Now arrange the second trivet on top of the custard cups.
8. Place the remaining custard cups on top of the second trivet.
9. Secure the lid and place the pressure valve to the “Seal” position.
10. Select “Manual” and cook under “High Pressure” for about 6
11. Select “Cancel” and carefully do a “Natural” release for about 5
minutes, and then do a “Quick” release.
12. Remove the lid and set the custard cups onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
13. Carefully invert the muffins onto serving plates and serve warm.
Nutrition Information per Serving:
Fat: 10.5 grams
Carbohydrates: 3.6 grams
Protein: 14.3 grams