PREP TIME10 minutes COOK TIME5 minutes TOTAL TIME15 minutes
- 1 Banana ripe and mashed well with the back of a fork
- 2 Large egg whites
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Optional toppings including sugar free whipped cream and berries
- Place the mashed banana into a food processor or blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor or blender, and pulse until smooth and well combined.
- Heat a griddle or skillet.
- Pour the batter into four equal pancakes, and cook evenly on both sides until done.
- Top pancakes with sugar-free whipped cream and berries if desired.